Twenty-Second Gathering of VPI Calgary, 01 Oct 10
1. E/On @ 1126
2. Attending: Don Little, Ian Gordan, Dave Watson, brought Richard Sopczak, Dan McLean, Garth Irvine, Mike Luxton, and Bill Smith brought a guest John Baehr from Red Deer, Austin Hayes, Brian Kaban. A great turnout of 11.
3. Austin who is usually first, was last to arrive today. He was delayed by the traffic problems on Crowchild.
4. A toast to the Dick Headley one of the founding members/creators of VPI who died a short while ago. Many of us have met and known Dick. He was such a gentlelman.
5. Dan/myself told everybody about my Motorcycle I picked up Jul 12 BMW 1995 K1100 LT. I've put over 3000 miles/5000 km in that time. I'm a member of The 3rd Canadian Army Veterans motorcycle club http://3cav.thecav.ca/ and did a little recruiting for our club.
Brian Kaban our Jazz pilot, put an offer out for the VPI Reunion in Greenwood next year.
He has a stby pass for 10 people cost $277 roundtrip per person. He has to be on the flight as a passenger.
6. Regrets: Didn't receive any.
7. Good time had by all:
Webmaster: Dan McLean - firstname.lastname@example.org
9. Next gathering of this pseudo Wing, the next one is tentatively scheduled for:
Fri. Jan 28, 2011 @ 1130-1330. Mewata Armouries. Consider this and pass the word!
10. E/Off @ 1330
If you have an event that you think should be added to this page, please
The Webmaster Dan McLean with the info.
© Copyright Daniel McLean
Page Last Modified: